Hampton Chain-of-Friends Sweepstakes

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Hampton Hotels. All opinions are 100% mine.


Click Here
Hampton_logo
Click Here
You could win an entire hotel for a weekend! That's 100 hotel rooms for 2 nights! What!!! That's the Grand Prize in the Hampton Chain of Friends Sweepstakes. Could you even imagine? 100 rooms, 100 friends, 2 nights for free. Oh and $5000 to help pay the tax for the weekend. What an awesome prize.

I don't even know who I'd bring. I guess I'd invite my whole neighborhood. It could be our "neighborhood night out" party. Or what a great prize for a marriage retreat or "date night" getaway - times 100.

If I won the prize, I'd legitimately invite my whole neighborhood and we'd stay at a downtown Hampton. We'd go out and see the sights, eat at great restaurants, and swim in the pool with the kids. There were would be plenty of babysitting-aged kids along, so I'm sure the parents could link rooms together and have all night games and movies. It would be a weekend to remember.

The sweepstakes is open to everyone, not just Hilton Honors members or those that have previously stated at a Hampton. But I wonder if you'd get Hilton Honors points for all those rooms? It would rock if you did.

You can enter the Hampton Chain of Friends Sweepstakes until 9/4/10. Oh and if you win, come back and tell me about it. I'd love to hear what you did and who you invited!

Visit my sponsor: Chain-of-Friends Grand Prize

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...