Growing Roses Organically

I grow everything organically. It started out that way partially because I was just too lazy to learn how to fertilize and mostly because I refuse to use pesticides and herbicides.

That being said, I've been growing rose bushes on our lot for 3 years. And they've never received anything but organic coffee grounds and organic tea. Where do these items come from? Free samples and friendly neighbors. :)I'm sure any "real" rose grower would be disgusted at my hybrid roses, but I'm so happy with how well they've grown and how many beautiful flowers they produce. But no one is happier than my son - since he instantly feeds them whenever coffee or tea arrive at our door. He's very pleased with his success.

1 comments:

blueviolet said...

It sure seems to be working!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...