Cats are not Scary....

Cats are innocent, loving, little softies, right? That's what I used to think. When our cat moved in, she was so loving. So soft. But not anymore. I'm sure she's still soft, but I wouldn't know. She's entered her teenage years and no longer allows petting.

She disappears for hours only to jump out from behind a corner and attack. And every once in a while I get an eerie feeling and turn around to this:
I'm sorry, but it's freaky to have someone staring at you. I took this picture after what seemed like an eternity of staring while I was doing the dishes this morning. I kept repeating: "cats are not scary, cats are not scary...." But she is scary. If she had opposable thumbs I think we'd be in trouble....

8 comments:

barbara.montyj said...

I know.
Sometimes my cats stare too - eerie!
Mine still like petting.
Lucy is 4 and Snotty is 6.

Jeanne C. said...

Awww... she looks beautiful! Our kitty hates me right now because she has a UTI and I have to shoot medicine down her throat twice a day for two weeks! Talk about scary! LOL

blueviolet said...

That's actually really funny (to me).

BALLET NEWS said...

She looks beautiful. But I'm afraid after seeing what they can actually do if left to their natural tendencies, I'm not sure they are really so cute and furry. Soooo fed up with clearing up baby birds that I don't have one any longer.

5thsister said...

Yes, cats are very scary. Agreed. But I love them to pieces regardless!

Sarah Eliza said...

Hahaha when I catch mine staring at me I usually just start talking to them, and then they run over and rub up against my legs.

That's a really funny picture tho... so wide-eyed! ;P

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

That is such a funny post! Cats always look like they're planning something.

Your kitty is very pretty!

Erica @ Just Call Me Cheap said...

When my dogs stare at me I know they want food. When my cat would stare at me I felt like she was planning something- not sure what but it seemed like it wasn't good.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...