Will Meow for Food!

Every time we sit down to eat or I start cooking in the kitchen, Reya runs to her food bowl and meows. I mean really meows. Since I'm not a fan of whining (feline or otherwise,) I ignore most of her whines. She usually comes out and whines some more.

Since I'm usually cleaning while in the kitchen, there are times when I run to the laundry room to put a towel in the wash. And when that happens, she races after me like a speed demon and begins the meowing again. It's a little annoying, but also pretty neat that she's figured out our routine and knows when food is coming.

She's also come to expect that her litterbox will be promptly cleaned upon use.....

1 comments:

Katie said...

she's beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...