Great American Bake Sale

For the third year in a row, Domino Sugar/C&H Sugar is the sponsor for Share our Strength's Great American Bake Sale to help fight childhood hunger. The Great American Bake Sale raises money by encouraging families, organizations and schools to hold bake sales and donate the profits to help Share the Strength provide millions of meals and snacks to America's children.

As part of this program, Domino Sugar/C&H Sugar sent me a gift card to purchase ingredients so I could hold a neighborhood bake sale. Working together with my neighbor (an expert in sweet treats and big sales,) we'll be baking cookies, bars, and mini-cakes to sell at our neighborhood garage sale in 2 weeks.
Since we are conveniently located in a major suburb, our neighborhood garage sale brings thousands of shoppers out. I'll keep you posted on our results.

If you want to host your own bake sale, Domino Sugar/C&H Sugar has a fantastic website with everything you need to host a bake sale: including printable signs, promotion ideas, pricing suggestions and yummy recipes.

*I received a gift card to purchase supplies. All opinions expressed are my own.


1 comments:

bridget3420 said...

Found your blog on MBC. I'm following you now and would love it if you would follow me too:

http://bridget3420.blogspot.com
http://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...