FriendGiftr - A site for buying & exchanging giftcards

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of FriendGiftr. All opinions are 100% mine.

What do you get for people who have everything? And as American's, we pretty much have everything we really need, right? Well...in our family, gift cards make frequent gifts. They are so easy and then the recipient can pick out what they really want.

But sometimes you get stuck with a card you didn't really want. Or in a value you couldn't really use. That's where FriendGiftr comes in. At FriendGiftr, you can buy and send real digital and/or physical gift cards to your friends and family with even more flexibility.

You can select from over 120 of their retail and restaurant gift cards to buy gift cards in $10, $20, $25, $35, $50, $75, and $100 increments.

But the best part of FriendGiftr is that the recipient has the power to change the gift card selection (without the buyer knowing.) They can exchange the gift card given to them for any of the 120 merchants offered on FriendGiftr for no additional cost. Or they could split the gift card up into multiple gift cards from different merchants.

That's awesome control! I wish I had used FriendGiftr when I bought my neice a gift card to Kohl's last year. Kohl's is one of the merchants on FriendGiftr, but then she would have had the option to split it up into a Starbucks or AMC theatre, or Applebees card too. Whatever she wanted.I was happy to see they had AMC theatres. My dad is a big movie buff, and so gift cards to AMC are great gifts for him. They have a lot of choices. Including many of the places we frequent, including CVS pharmacy. The only one I couldn't find was Target. {Sniffles}

And for all of you tech savvy people, you can even use the service from your iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, and Facebook. Since I'm not that suave, I'll visit the regular website.
Visit my sponsor: America's Favorite Gift Cards

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...