Belly Burner - Review

The Belly Burner

All moms have extra tummy fat, right? Well, actually they don't. Most of my friends with 2+ kids actually have six pack abs. I'm not one of them. So when I had the chance to review the Belly Burner, I jumped on it.

According to the manufacturer, the Belly Burner intensifies your workout by heating up your core and revving up your metabolic rate. It's made of neoprene and secures with velcro.

The Belly Burner


If I can rev up my metabolism and increase the effectiveness of exercise (naturally, that is,) I'll certainly give it a try.

So here's how the Belly Burner worked for me:

First of all, it comes in only two sizes: medium and large. For most people that's probably fine, but I'm on the small side. Even at it's tightest, the medium was still a little loose on me. But even still, I wore it. I wore it around the house. I wore it while I did yoga. And I never wore it running...because holy crap! It made me sweat and get HOT.

My stomach was almost instantly dripping with sweat. I was roasting. Did I burn extra calories? I have no idea. Did I sweat out some impurities? Maybe. Did I feel like I was actually working out while I did yoga? Yes, for the first time ever!

All you anti-exercisers should give yoga a try. I almost feel lazy while doing it, but it always gives great results. I decided that wearing the Belly Burner while doing yoga was almost like taking a Hot Yoga class. I've never taken a Hot Yoga class; I'm just guessing.

I don't know if I could go on a full out run with the Belly Burner on, but I'll give it a real shot this winter. It's 90 degrees out and we still haven't turned on our A/C, so running with the Belly Burner is not high on my to-do list.

I'm very excited to try it in the winter. And even if I can't "take the heat" while running, I know it will keep me warm and help keep our heating bills low. ;) It really does generate that much heat.


The Belly Burner was provided to me free of charge for review purposes.

4 comments:

BALLET NEWS said...

Interesting !!!

The NEW Mommiez Blend said...

I heart yoga! I always feel like I have had a full body massage when I am finished. I've never actually had a full body massage, but if I did I bet this is what it feels like. :) Yoga is so completely different than running miles on the treadmill.

Chelle

Veronicies said...

Can I borrow this?

Areeba said...

You go Angela! I am looking forward to regular Yoga and belly burner once I pop this baby out!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...