Temptation is Beautiful Sweepstakes

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of KAO Brands. All opinions are 100% mine.

Image
If you're like me, then you love to enter (and preferably win) sweepstakes. Head to the Temptation is Beautiful sweepstakes and enter to win some great prizes. A daily tempting beauty basket will be awarded every day and the Grand Prize is a tempting trip to Las Vegas for you and 3 of your friends, plus $1500 in spending money! Wahoo!

If you win, be sure to eat well. Vegas has some amazing restaurants. And I highly recommend seeing Cirque Du Soleil. I've been to their show and it is so cool. And pack sunscreen! I can't even begin to tell you how hot and sunny it is in Vegas! It's one place you don't want be caught in a winter jacket and sans sunscreen! I've been there twice and was burnt both times.

Hurry and get your daily entries in now. While you're there, take your Temptress Temperature. It's a quick 8 question quiz. You can see my results below:


It turns out I was "Just Right," but I did answer a few questions a little feistier than normal. I completely expected to be "cool as a cucumber." If you enter the contest and take the quiz, leave me a comment telling me your "temptress temperature." This contest is for US residents only.

Oh, and if you win, please let me know. I love it when I win, and also when my friends win.

Visit my sponsor: Temptation is Beautiful

1 comments:

Alison said...

I got just right as well!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...