Our trip to the Big Island is set!

We just finalized the airline tickets yesterday! We'll be heading to Hawaii later this year! This will be our first time to the Big Island and if anyone has any tips or recommendations, I'm all ears. We'll be traveling with our two young children (4 and 5) and my husband's parents.

We've already booked our hotel rooms and flights to Kona, but won't be making any activity plans until we get closer. Top items on my list: volcanoes, rain forests, black sand beaches, farmer's market, pineapple farms, waterfalls, and whales!

5 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I have only been to Oahu. This sounds wonderful. I would love to see the volcano.

Lydia said...

Sounds like fun! I've always thought it would be great to get to Hawaii. Maybe someday...

Lauren said...

Sweet, have fun! I've never been, but a friend of mine has, and she loved it.

B said...

We went there on our honeymoon (almost 11 years ago!). It was fabulous. The fresh pineapple is to die for. Don't forget the macadamia nut plantation. Mmmm. There is so much to explore and it is all beautiful. Of course when we were there no lava was flowing from the volcanos but that is just our kind of luck.

rones said...

do you need a cat sitter?

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...