Linen Kids Review

Linen Kids offered me the chance to review their products. As you may have guessed, they sell linen products for kids. But they also sell woolen products too. I was happy to review their products because #1: I like natural/real products and #2: I have kids that could use them.

To read more about why linen products are ideal for children, click here. Linen is natural, it's renewable, and it's hypoallergenic. And.... their products are super cute.

Check out some of these super cute clothes! I don't know why but I'm drawn to all of their ladybird items, but they are my fave! I could imagine my daughter wearing these all over the place.
I reviewed one of their bath towels. As someone who uses many microfiber towels for cleaning and some super ancient towels (so green, lol), it was really nice to have a new, soft towel in the house. Plus it came with a cute little carrying bag that we've repurposed to hold our kitty toys.

My experience with Linen Kids was entirely positive. They offered quick and friendly service. They're product was well made and practical.

*No compensation was given for this review. I did receive a towel to sample.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...