Design your own Tote bag and Win!

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Bloomingdale's. All opinions are 100% mine.

Bloomingdale's and famed handbag designer Rebecca Minkoff are running a "Design your own Tote" contest. Design a unique reusable tote bag and log onto www.bloomingdales.com/design. You can use the tools on the site to digitally create your design or you can import images from your own computer.

As a mass user of reusable tote bags, I tried my hand at designing. Here's my Tote-ally Green design contest entry:
I designed it with my 4 year old. :) I'm no design whiz, but we had fun making it either way. Who knows, maybe everyone will vote for me and I'll win.

One winner is chosen everyday, based on their favorite submissions, and wins a $100 gift card. I'm sure some of you are much more creative than I am and could have a legitimate shot at winning $100. If you design something, leave me a link so I can check it out.

Here is some contest specific info:
The contest runs from April 7 - April 25, 2010. One winner will be selected every day and will win a $100 gift card. The submissions will be whittled down to 50 favorites based on user votes. The Grand prize winner will receive a $2,000 shopping spree and the winning design will be sold exclusively at bloomingdales.com. The entrant with the most votes can also win a $1,000 shopping spree. How awesome is that!

Who knows, maybe your awesome design skills will inspire a nation of fashionistas to reuse and go green! And if you are a budding designer, being featured as the exclusive bloomindale's has got to be great for your portfolio. Good luck everyone!!

Visit my sponsor: Design your own Tote Contest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...