Construction Update - Day 7,8,9...15

I've lost track of what construction day we are on, but from Day 7 on....our progress has "looked" the same. All of our plumbing, electrical, and framing are complete. We'll have all of our inspections this week and head on to the wonderfully drying world of drywall....

Theater with barrel ceiling and rounded front stage

Some plumbing - snore

The action is just around the corner...well actually it will be a few months before we have real action. The finishing is what makes it fun, but after drywall, we're taking a hard stop to regroup and re-budget.

I'll update again after the drywall is finished....and then it may be awhile. I'm anxious to finish up, but the break comes at a great gardening time and I'll take it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...