Alvin and the Chipmunks - The squeakquel!

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Alvin and the Chipmunks. All opinions are 100% mine.


Do you remember "Alvin and the Chipmunks?" My childhood memories are all a blur, but I seem to remember watching them on television. I liked them a lot. Animals talking, mischief, and mayhem are all a blast for children. I knew my kids would be in to it.

We went to see the first Chipmunks movie in the theater and my kids instantly recognized the chipmunks when they saw the announcements for the "squeakquel."

"Alvin and the Chipmunks: The squeakquel" is now available on DVD, Blu-ray and Digital Download! I know it sounds silly, but I'm actually excited that this movie has come out. If it's anything like the first "Alvin and the Chipmunks" movie it will be cute family fun.

Plus if you pick up the movie in the first few weeks, most stores have good deals on the Double DVD packs. The Squeakquel Double DVD pack includes "The squeak Along" Bonus disc with more music, mayhem, and all-new singalongs.

Visit More Munk Mayhem and munk yourself! Your kids will think it's fun.

We haven't seen the movie yet, but will probably see it soon. Their grandfather likes to take them "out" to the movies every once in a while. And we tend to buy good family friendly movies to keep in our collection. The first few weeks are when I've usually found the best deals on new DVDs. You can buy it now or find it in most major retailers.

And if you've already seen it, I'd love to hear your comments.
Visit my sponsor: Alvin and the Chipmunks:

1 comments:

Gina F said...

We loved it! My kids have been watching it everyday since Easter. HAVE FUN!!!

Gina
Visit my blog at http://motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...