Pre-Order "Bringing Up Girls" by James Dobson

If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you've probably heard me mention Bringing up Boys by James Dobson. The book was a wealth of information for raising healthy boys, but a few years ago I heard a rumble about a book focused on girls and I have anxiously awaited it's release.

Well, that time is here! Bringing Up Girls: Practical Advice and Encouragement for Those Shaping the Next Generation of Womenis now available for Pre-order on Amazon. The book is available April 13th. Happy Reading!

5 comments:

Shash said...

Hello, I came across your blog because of a recent beautiful blog award we both received (from Lisa). Nice to "meet" you and check you out!! I have 3 boys so I really enjoyed Bringing up Boys but I also have 1 daughter so I'll look forward to this book! I'll follow you on twitter now. :-)

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

I am super excited about this!!! Since I have one of each, I need both books. :)

Juliana said...

I have heard that this book is wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

James Dobson from Focus on The Family? The noted purveyor of discrimination and hatred? Maybe his books are good, but I'd have a hard time listening to a man who disavows the most fundamental and unequivocal human rights to equality, fairness and justice. Seems like a strange source of parenting advice to me, but to each there own.

Angela said...

I'm not sure exactly what type of hatred or discrimination you are referring to, but his books offer solid advice on raising healthy/happy/loved children. I'm sorry you have an issue with Mr. Dobson. :(

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...