If it looks like a hippo.....

While watching Planet Earth with my children, my daughter jumped up to announce she had seen a hippo running toward the swampland. They had been identifying every animal they could recognize (perhaps a side effect of Big Brain Academy, lol) and there was a dispute over the "hippo".

She confidently declared, "That's a hippo, I know it by it's butt cheeks!" Now that's funny enough, but it holds deeper meaning in our family. Not too long ago, my daughter informed me that I had butt cheeks like a hippo. Now that's love!

7 comments:

singedwingangel said...

lmbo hey at least she didn't see you getting out of the shower after watching the Lion King, realize you had hair down there and say , "mufasa mufasa mufasa" That is what my son did when he was about ohhh maybe 4 and we only had 1 potty nad he REALLLY had to go NOWWW..

lil_ms_drama said...

What part of that is love? The part that she's STILL ALIVE?!?!?!!?!?!!? lol

Amy said...

That is hilarious!

Ellen said...

Your blog was the first I visited this morning - what a funny start to a new day- thanks!

supermomplace said...

Love indeed! LOL Now I know what your butt cheeks look like! LOL

Anonymous said...

All I can think is "thank goodness you're not a teenage girl with self esteem issues." That kind of unsolicited commentary is always disheartening.

Angie D said...

if it makes you feel any better i really do have hippo cheeks. lol

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...