How to help your children understand dates and time

When my children were little, my husband traveled for weeks at a time. In order to help them understand exactly how long he would be gone, I put together this calendar. I also used it to mark birthdays, when they had preschool, when grandparents would be visiting, etc.

I bought this calendar in the dollar section of Target when it was 75% off. That's 25 cents! It even came with the marker. I cut out random pictures and family photos to signify important dates. And I used scotch tape to easily put them up and move them around. It worked great.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Too cute!

BluePixo Entertainment said...

That is a good idea, thank you

visiting from http://bluepixo.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...