Earn Even More #Swagbucks

Search & Win
Have you been earning swagbucks by completing the "special offers"? With the old swagbucks system, you could win 1 swagbuck per week by going through the special offers area. Now they've changed that so you can win in the offers page once per day.

That's great news, but I've found that the offers page only gives 2 or 3 swagbucks each day. That's less than 1/3 of what the offers used to be worth. Granted, you can now win them every day, but you need to scan through the same number of offers.

My recommendation? Do it only when you have nothing else to do. Seriously. It's not really worth it. I won't be hanging around the offers page very often, once a week at best.

But there are still other great ways to win. If I get wind of any swagcodes, I'll tweet them out. And there's still the obvious, free way to win - Just searching like you would anyway. In my opinion, that's the best way to win.

You can win once per day or multiple times. I usually win 2 or 3 times a day. You can also win when your friends win (up to 1000 swagbucks for each friend). If you'd like to win with me as one of my swagbucks friends, sign up here. You'll get 30 FREE swagbucks just for signing up.

I almost always turn my swagbucks into Amazonand Target gift cards. My two favorite stores. :) But you can also turn them into paypal cash and other great prizes. Happy searching!


1 comments:

blueviolet said...

You do know that you're the swagbuck queen, right?

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...