New Swagcode worth 60 Swagbucks!

In celebration of Swagbucks' birthday today, Swagbucks is offering the Suburban Jungle Readers a new swagcode - worth 60 swagbucks!

To use the code: sign up for Swagbucks and enter the code: SUBURBANCODE

As you may have noticed, Swagbucks is undergoing some changes. From this day forward, each swagbuck is now worth 10 swagbucks. So if you had 10 swagbucks before, you now have 100.

But before you get too excited, the cost of swag prizes have now multiplied by 10 as well. All prizes are still the same value (phew!) but the numbers are all changing.

They are doing it so they can offer swagbucks in 10's and 20's and everything in between. I mostly win 1 swagbuck at a time, and would love the chance to win 12 or 16 swagbucks (effectively 1.2 or 1.6). More swagbucks is always better!

2 comments:

Thena said...

The most I've gotten at one time is 5. I tried your code but it doesn't work on previous subscribers apparently.

Angela said...

My biggest win was a 10. I'm so thankful for the code, free swagbucks are free swagbucks, but I wasn't able to get a code for all of us oldies. Maybe next time. I'll keep asking. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...