Kitchen Table Lessons

Let my kitchen table be a lesson in cleaning for everyone out there. We have a glass table and every time I clean it, I notice smeary handprints on the underside.

If my kids are touching under the table, chances are good that yours are as well. But with a wood or other solid surface, I almost never think to clean underneath.

Because I see it every day, I've been making an effort to clean the underside of our kitchen counters (and of course the table, lol) but you may want to consider wiping down the underside of your table next time you give the top a wash. :)

6 comments:

TMB said...

This is very true

MILMF said...

im following you..
pls follow me back ;-)

http://bloggerautofollow.blogspot.com

blueviolet said...

Oh my gosh. I'm scared of what might be under there!

Rita A. said...

Good tip to know Thanks for joining Friday Follow. Glad to have you part of the fun. Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

Noelle said...

I have a glass kitchen table, too and it makes me think of all of the places my kids put their hands as well!

sara said...

Interesting stuff, check out the wide range of Discount Kitchen Tables from Metroloftfurniture.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...