If you have ribbon, you can make a little girl's day

If you have some ribbon and a few hair clips, you can make some very cute "princess clips" for your little girl. Inspired by a craft in the February 2010 issue of Family Fun Magazine, my daughter and I created these cute pink and purple clips. She helped measure and cut the ribbon. I quickly weaved them into the clips.

I always try to reuse things we already have, so I used ribbon I had on hand and a few really old clips. They weren't perfect, but we had a great time making them together and she loved wearing them.

You can see all sorts of great crafts from that issue online. Check out the other craft I'm planning to make this summer. Yes, it's cat related. lol

3 comments:

J. L. W. said...

I love Family Fun Magazine. My daughter is a little young for this but I always save instructions for things we can do when she is older.

Working Mommy said...

What a great idea!! I love the purple ribbon - great colors against her brown hair!

~WM

Karen said...

I think I had these when I was a kid! I might have to make them for my daughter.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...