Help for Haiti from Cryo-Cell

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Cryo-Cell International. All opinions are 100% mine.

We've all seen the devastation that's happened to Haiti in the last month (and if not, then check it out.) People all over the world have been generously sending much needed aid.

If you've been looking for a way to help, Cryo-cell may have an offer for you. Throughout the month of February, Cryo-cell will donate $25 from every enrollment to the "Save the Children: Haiti Relief Fund."

What a wonderful way to help someone in need, while also helping your own family. Cord blood cells are an amazing source of stem-cells. I have a hard time with embryonic stem cell research (ethically), but I wish I had saved or donated my children's cord blood. The cord blood is the blood that remains in the umbilical cord and placenta after birth. It's a rich source of stem-cells and may be able to heal or save your child's life.

I didn't save my children's cord blood because I wasn't organized enough to get all my paperwork set in advance. What a horrible reason. It was something I wanted to do, but was also something I didn't know if we'd ever really use. I also didn't expect that a few years after my first child was born, I'd be diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. I don't know what the future holds for me or my children, but I do know that stem cells are being used to solve amazing medical mysteries.

If you'd like to find out more click on this link to enroll now. And remember that by enrolling in February, you will able to provide for your own family while also helping out those in Haiti.
Visit my sponsor: Hope for Haiti - Save the Children

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Just an additional info. Donating cord blood is medically safe and doesn't affect pregnancy. Donating poses no health rsiks to the pregnant or the baby. Cord blood was once routinely discarded as medical waste but now its recognized for its life-saving capabilities, ideal for blood transplants because it is rich in self-repairing stem cells.

If you waould like to know more about cord blood, you can vist the http://bloodbanker.com/cord for more information.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...