Free Blu-Ray Player From Amazon

We just ordered this Blu Ray player on Amazon, absolutely free. :) It was free because we bought it with gift cards I won on Swagbucks! This isn't the first item we've gotten for free thanks to Swagbucks, but it is one of the more spendy.

I have spent the majority of my swagbucks giftcards on these Freeze Dried Raspberries. And lots of them!

I use Swabucks for all my regular searching and win 2-3 times a day. It's so fun to win for doing what I normally do anyway.

If you join Swagbucks, you will automatically get 3 FREE swagbucks. Even better than that, Swagbucks will be giving The Suburban Jungle readers a free swagcode sometime within the next 2-3 weeks. I'll post it and tweet it when it becomes available.

6 comments:

Margaret said...

I can't wait for the code and then I am going to get on the bandwagon and try it.

Anonymous said...

You are one lucky girl. We haven't even moved to dvd yet. We skipped a whole technology generation!

Post Grad said...

Every time I get enough Swagbucks, I grab an Amazon gift card. They have everything so you can never go wrong. Congrats on the free blu ray player!
:)
-Leslie

Sophia's Mom said...

That's great! I'm sold and I am signing up right now!

Madonna said...

I save my swagbucks for Amazon gift certs also. I normally buy presents for other people but I have decided this time to buy something that I want to share with my grandkids.
http://www.amazon.com/Anne-Green-Gables-Trilogy-Box/dp/B0007NMHNS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1265712238&sr=1-3

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

This is great. Thanks

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...