Calling Wellness Seekers: Enter to win Free Food and a Free gym membership!

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of wellnessdaily.com. All opinions are 100% mine.

It's well past the first of the year, and I hope you're still working hard on your resolutions. If you're following along on this blog, chances are you have some sort of goals toward living a healthier life.

That's my main goal and the main goal of this blog. And I read a lot of books, magazines, websites, you name it to get the best answers. I recently had the chance to review www.wellnessdaily.com and was very impressed. It's a website full of healthy living tips.

I am personally interested in every topic on their site. In general, I wouldn't be interested in the Lose Weight category but they discuss relevant issues like low bone mass and dieting's effects on the brain. All super interesting stuff!

I love this kind of information. It's everything I wish my blog could be....if I were somehow an expert. But I'm not. I'm just a mom trying to live a healthier life and I'm so appreciative for sites like this that compile it all together, and in an easy to navigate format. If you're interested in improving any aspect of your health, I urge you to check it out.

The main categories I enjoyed are: Stay Fit, Find Balance, Eat Right, Healthy Recipes, and Promotions. And speaking of promotions:

There are 2 really big promotions on Wellness Daily right now. One is for a $5 rebate on Jenni-O turkey products and the other is a Twitter contest for a year-long supply of Jenni-O turkey store products and a one year gym membership. Wahoo!

All you need to do is go to www.wellnessdaily.com , follow them on twitter, and tweet the following: "Enter to win $ towards a gym membership & JENNIE-O turkey products. Just follow @wellness_daily & RT this! http://bit.ly/9WAM8X"

Hurry because the twitter contest ends 3/10/10. All my twitter followers will see my tweet pop up in just a few seconds. I'd love to win this prize!

Visit my sponsor: Attention aspiring health enthusiasts!

1 comments:

DigiMom said...

Thanks for bringing this healthy website to my attention! And for the $5 Jennie-O rebate. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...