Winning Swagbucks Multiple Times Each Day!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Search & Win
Many of you have tried Swagbucks and are probably winning at least once a day. I read somewhere that you could win twice per day, once in the morning and once in the evening. Since that coincided well with when I'm actually online, that's what I did for the last few months.

I consistently won at least 2 swagbucks every day. And every month I cashed them in for Amazon and Target gift cards. Yay! But I wondered if it could be better. Could I win more than twice a day?

Thankfully, the answer is yes. Over the last 2 weeks I have been winning at least 3 or 4 times a day. Most of the time I only win 1 swagbuck each time, but I come across a few 2s and 3s. And honestly, I'm not doing anything I wouldn't normally do. I search the internet. I'm always looking for answers and information so I search a lot. And now that I've allowed myself to search at random times during the day, I am consistently winning each time I'm at the computer.

My tips for winning? Search genuinely. I tend to think very randomly. I may search for "grass-fed beef benefits" for awhile and then think, "oh that's right I wanted to find out more about JFK's father" and when I switch topics, I tend to win more often. Maybe it's a coincidence?

Another way I win with swagbucks is to skip through the offers every Thursday. They reset on Thursday, so I can get a brand new swagcode every week. But don't enter your codes until you've finished searching for the day. I've noticed that I'm less likely to win if I've just entered a swagcode.

If you want to give swagbucks a try, sign up here. Just for signing up you will get 3 FREE swagbucks, and be on your way toward earning gift cards or other prizes.

I personally think the Amazon $5 giftcard for 45 swagbucks is the best deal, the Target $20 giftcard for 235 swagbucks is a close second, and the paypal $5 deposit for 70 sb is my 3rd choice.

I've been very happy winning with Swagbucks. We even had an almost FREE Christmas thanks to all the free giftcards I won. :)

5 comments:

Abbygail said...

I've noticed that if I don't stay signed in, I seem to win more often. You have to log in each time which takes an extra 3 seconds, but I think it's worth it!

Midday Escapades said...

Good to know. I've also noticed the same thing when I search. I've recently gotten some Starbucks gift cards. I saw that they also have a $25 Amazon GC. If you get the $5 Amazon GC, can you only use one at a time or can you redeem more than one gift code at Amazon?

Angela said...

You can save Amazon GCs in your Amazon account. So if you have 5 today, you can add 5 and add 5 and end up with hundreds of gc value in your amazon acct and then spend it in whatever chunks you want. It's pretty awesome. :)

The $5 Amazon GC on Swagbucks is a better deal than the $25 (go figure) so it's better to buy them in the $5 chunks.

TheCrunchyWife said...

Hi! I actually already have swagbucks and LOVE it!

I'm following you from MBC FFF, that would be awesome if you could stop by my blog when you get a chance :) www.thecrunchywife.blogspot.com

Jenny :)

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

I want to say thanks for letting us know of all these cool deals. You are one of my top blogs I check everyday. You rock!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela