What would I do with an LG Chocolate Touch?

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of LG Chocolate Touch. All opinions are 100% mine.

It's no mystery that I am a complete Granny when it comes to technology. I currently use a pay-as-you-go phone that costs me $53 a year and have yet to send my first text message. I could only imagine how cool it would be to go "online" with my phone. I did say "Granny," right?

So what would I do if I had a phone that could make calls, send texts, use the internet, use social media, take pictures or video, and has a music player with Dolby Mobile technology? Well, I'd have to wrestle it away from my husband and put sparkles on it to keep him from taking it again. After that, I think it would most likely be the coolest phone ever. Can you even call it a phone when it does so many things?

The LG Chocolate Touch does all of the above (calls, texts, internet, social media, pictures/video, music.) One of the reasons I don't have such a groovy phone is because I like to keep things simple, but if I had an LG Chocolate Touch, I could consolidate a lot of my activities with this one device and get rid of my camera and video recorder. I could also keep our Ipod permanently docked at home.

Here are a few of the key benefits of the LG Chocolate Touch:

  • Dolby Mobile technology for crystal-clear sound quality
  • Sweet Visual Effects and features, including Rhythmical Beat that vibrates the handset to the beat of the music
  • One-touch Social Network Message Key for easy use of Mobile Blogging (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc.) - I've seen people do this - Amazing!
  • Mobile Media – top-notch text, picture, video, and voice messaging, including Visual Voicemail
  • 3.2MP Camera/Recorder–quality pictures and videos, with image editor

It's really amazing how much this phone can do! This device would make Twitter and blogging a whole lot easier and more convenient. Right now I limit all my twitter and blog activities to when my children are sleeping, but I do have a friend that recently got one and she uses it to manage all of her online activity while she waits for her children during their extracurricular activities. As my children get older and busier, I could definitely see the benefit. And then just maybe, I'd send my first ever text message.

Visit my sponsor: What Would You Do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...