SavvySource: Another way to earn money blogging



Visit savvy source groups & quiz
I just signed up with The Savvy Source and wanted to pass the information on to all of you. If you want to see where/how my blog makes money, click over here. My friend Julia sent me a referral to The Savvy Source a few days ago and it reminds me a lot of The JuiceBox Jungle.

It's a parenting network focused on all aspects of parenting. Right now while they are gathering sponsors, they pay $2.50 per CPM (1000 impressions). You can do the math on how that will work out on your blog. It will pay that rate for the first 60 days and then the rate will vary based on the advertisers they secure. I'm giving it try and if you want to sign up, you can find out more here. I do NOT get a referral bonus if you sign up through this link.

5 comments:

Juliana said...

Interesting. I am going to check it out!

Michele said...

Mmmm, I might check it out as well. Been contemplating making a bit of money on the side with my blog ~ just a little overwhelmed with all the options.

Thanks for sharing ;)

Midday Escapades said...

Thanks for posting this. I have seen it around and was wondering about it myself. You know I trust and value your opinion, so I will check it out.

Angela said...

This is probably not the highest paying option. In fact, I know that it's not cuz a lot of my other sponsors pay more/better. It's nice because it's a small banner, you know the payout going in, and it's all positive/family friendly info. Check out my "how to make money blogging" post http://thesuburbanjungle.blogspot.com/2009/10/making-money-with-your-blog.html

My biggest $$ makers are Juicebox jungle, swagbucks, and amazon. :)

Tara said...

Thanks for the tips! I am just starting out a frugal blog! dsmcouponmom.com It is nice to see another blogger giving advice!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...