Look Inside my Mailbox- Where it's always Christmas!

Just thought I'd share a bit of this week's mailbox love with ya:

Some wonderful Pom Juice - which arrived on ice.

Some baby supplies and print products from Bunnyprints.com. And no.... I'm not pregnant and my name is not Molly Miller. LOL It really is Angela. These were sent for my review.

Oh so many yummy snacks from Good Health Natural Products. Serious yums are in this box.

The Juno Baby Music collection.

All of this means more fun giveaways will be coming up soon. And the week is young. :) More giveaways will be coming soon, as long as someone can stop making cat toys and start writing up blog posts. ;)

And with that, I leave you my newest cat toy....


7 comments:

Katie said...

Wow fabulous haul in your mailbox but your post man must be tired:)

Working Mommy said...

Those are great products!! Are you registered on a blog-friendly PR site or do you approach companies blind??

~WM

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

I wish the mail man brought me stuff like that. How awesome!! I call dibs on the health food!! lol

Well, that thing is much better than your mice. :)

Angela said...

I'm registered on a few sites but when I've asked PR people where they've been "finding" me they say google searches. Hmmmm....

Midday Escapades said...

Whoa, Angela - you are definitely doing something right! Congrats on the Christmas mailbox. :0)

Momstart said...

WOW, you got a haul this week. I haven't received anything, except that Juno Baby stuff

Proud Poppa said...

Good stuff, nothing like always opening free stuff!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...