Growing Garlic in the Window - Part 2

The Garlic in my window has really taken off! My husband saw garlic for sale at the store and showed me the price. He thought it was ridiculous that I would plant something that cost us so little to purchase. I guess he just doesn't understand the "joys" of gardening. The real test will come in a few months when I try to harvest cloves. I'll also be planting garlic in the garden; just because I love it so much and it's an inexpensive (& healthy?) hobby.

Speaking of hobbies.....
Check out my newest Cat toy creation. It's a snake. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear how the garlic cloves come otu!

Tesa said...

I tried growing basil once. It didn't go well. I wish you success!

Areeba said...

I am with you! Its a sense of accomplishment when you plant something and it actually grows! you go!!!

Working Mommy said...

Love the cute snake...if snakes can be cute :/

I'm jealous about your garlic...can't wait to see what you make with the cloves!

~WM

SueZH said...

I grow a lot of herbs but I have never tried garlic.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...