Looking for a last minute gift? Expo Review


Are you one of the last minute holiday shoppers looking for a great idea? Surveys are suggesting that more people will be buying practical gifts this season. So if you're looking for more practical gifts, you may want to consider Expo's line of dry erase products. We were given the chance to review this products and I was surprised by the variety and quality.


We tried out the Low-Odor Dry Erase Starter Set. I love these markers and have actually used these for years. In my experience, they write well and last a super long time. These would be an excellent gift for any teacher.



I had never heard of the EXPO Dry Erase Board Cleaning Wet Wipes, but what an awesome idea! I have been reluctant to let our children use our white boards because the smears eventually stick around. I'm excited to let our kids use their homework station knowing I have a good way to remove the marks.




Is it crazy that I've never tried fluorescent dry erase markers? I honestly never thought about them before, but what a great way to make your dry erase board a lot more fun. I could even imagine teens using these to decorate windows and cars for sporting events and proms. The possibilities are endless.

You can buy all of these great Expo products at office supply stores, discount stores, and Amazon.

* In addition, for every package of EXPO markers sold in the U.S. this November and December, EXPO will donate one marker to the Kids In Need Foundation up to a maximum of 100,000 EXPO markers.*

I wish we had reviewed these sooner, so I would have thought to buy some as gifts for my son's teacher. These are nice gifts at an affordable price. I see these going into a teacher's gift basket next year.

*No compensation was given for this review, but I did receive the products highlighted for review purposes. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

Proud Poppa said...

Nice. Funny, I just bought some a couple weeks ago for work.

EcoMeg said...

Happy Holidays to you!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...