Jones Soda - A fun Holiday gift

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Jones Soda. All opinions are 100% mine.

Have you seen Jones sodas? I received some a few years back during a holiday gift exchange and my first thought was, "Seriously?" They make some crazy flavors. They are kind of like the Jelly Belly of the soda world.

I'm sure you've tried popcorn flavored jelly beans, but have you tried tofurkey gravy soda? It's vegan! You can personalize your own Jones Soda bottles by adding your own pictures and phrases. I have one thing on my mind this holiday, so this is the image I would add:

Hopefully that wouldn't freak anybody out. No cat flavored soda, yuck! In all seriousness, this is a decent gift to give someone that really has everything. I bet they don't have tofurky and gravy soda. They might just love it. If nothing else, it's funny and different.

So who would I give this to? I'd honestly make some for our neighbors. I'd choose a fun flavor like holiday cheer, and I'd write "Happy Holidays from our Family to Yours" and include a festive holiday image like this one:
Click over to myJones custom soda and check them out for yourself. When I was perusing the site, I noticed all sorts of free offers with purchase. Go check it out and maybe you'll find something for holiday party or that tough to buy for person on your list.
SocialSpark Disclosure Badge


1 comments:

Heather McDougle said...

I am unsure about these sodas still. The flavors sound kind of gross.

I found you on MBC and am now following you!
Heather
http://ratherbechangingdiapers.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...