CheapCookieCutters.com Review

This Christmas I decided I would go all out and make cookies. I don't eat cookies, but I thought my children deserved to have a variety of cookie making and eating experiences. I really think the world is a funny place because once I made that decision, I was given the chance to review CheapCookieCutters.com and Tropical Traditions Organic Coconut. We had a great time making cookies this season, and we're just getting started.

CheapCookieCutters.com sent me a 4 piece Christmas cookie cutter set containing a tree, angel, holly bough and star/flower.

The first thing that pops in my head when you say "cheap" is well...."cheap," but this set actually contained very nice quality cookie cutters. They were sturdy and just sharp enough to cut through the dough but not scratch the counters. My children were able to make these cookies all by themselves.

CheapCookieCutters.com actually has a ton of cookie cutters. Want a snow shovel cookie cutter? How about a santa hat or mitten? They even have Disney cookie cutters. How fun is that.

Thank you CheapCookieCutters.com for allowing us to review your cookie cutters. My kids and I loved using them.

*Disclosure - I did receive 4 cookie cutters for review. No other compensation was received and this did not sway my opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...