2000 Flushes: Is your Bowl Ready for the Big Game?

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of 2000 Flushes. All opinions are 100% mine.



As a mom and housewife, I hate to admit that I think about toilets quite often. I clean my toilets at least twice per month, but step it up whenever someone is ill or visitors come over. The holidays are sure to bring extra toilet attention and the Super Bowl is just around the corner.

Did you know that Super Bowl Sunday is one of the busiest days of the year for toilets? 90 million toilets will be flushed during halftime! Gross and double gross! But I believe it! I always get a little icky whenever my husband hosts "poker night" and his friends take repeated trips up to the bathroom.

What's a girl to do while her bathroom receives extra traffic? Check out the 2000 Flushes "Is your Bowl Ready for the Big Game?" Sweepstakes. Enter to Win the Grand Prize of $10,000 for a bathroom makeover/remodel.


- 1 person will win the Grand Prize of $10,000 (announced on or around March 15, 2010)
- 99 weekly prizes of free product will be awarded (coupon for free 2000 Flushes product)
- A $1 off coupon is available to download from the sweepstakes site


2000 Flushes is running this sweepstakes from November 30, 2009 - March 1, 2010, with weekly prize winners. So Enter to Win daily from now until March 1, 2010. And on Super Bowl Sunday, when your toilet is being used a little more than you'd like, head back over to bowl.season.2000flushesbrand.com and enter again.

SocialSpark Disclosure Badge

5 comments:

Rose said...

That sure doesn't sound like going green with your yellow. 90 million flushes, holy cow!

I'm going to enter to win, we could use a new bathroom!

RUBY said...

Good to know I'm kinda picky bout my bathroom too. especially when the toilet papers is out and no one adds a new one lol.
BTW following from MBC

Sarah said...

Wow this is great to know! I am stopping by from MBC and am now following. My blog is www.thestrollerballet.com, if you want to come by and visit!

Midday Escapades said...

LOL. That certainly is a different take on things.

p.s. I saw your new blog in your profile and I'm your first follower. Yeah and can't wait to read all about what you're doing over there.

Angela said...

LOL - Lynn. I've been reserving a few blog names for the day when my blog may get a divorce from itself and break into specific parts. It may be a while or may never happen but I've saving names when they pop in my head. Thanks for following. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...