We're ALL Shredding!

I'm still going strong on my 30 Day Shred goals. I feel stronger and I'm finding ways to make time to exercise every day! But something even better has been happening!

Other people are joining in! One of my sisters is shredding! Two of my neighbors are now shredding! Lots of bloggers are shredding! Wahoo!

I love to spread the exercise love! If you are shredding, please keep me updated - it's so motivating to hear your successes. One of my neighbors even cancelled her $200 a month personal trainer -she's loving the easy 20 minute shred so much! Saving money and working out - Now we're speaking my language!!

**Just so you know....I'm not affiliated with The Biggest Loser or Jillian Michaels in any way. I just think the 30 Day shred is great, fast, and effective exercise.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I love your site. It's cute and catchy. I'm going to have to get into the Shred. I love the idea of 20 min. My biggest problem is finding time and this solves that. Thanks for sharing.

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

I am shredding and also doing the P90X. I get bored with the same old thing every single day, and honestly listening to her all the time irritates me!! But, mixing it up is really working for me!

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Hi Shredding Sister! I'm doing day 3 in just a few minutes. I could really feel my push up muscles yesterday. It's sore in a good way.

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Alright, I put it on hold at the library to check it out (because you talk about it so much!). :-) I don't know how much I can "shred" being pregnant, but we'll see. I am going to aerobics tonight, though!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...