Weekly Grocery Shopping - under $30

This week, I made one quick trip to Sams club for a few essentials. :) I spent $26.98 and saved $0. Looking at what I bought, it seems like a I spent a lot for very little but I did get 6 pounds of raw almonds....and that means 6 pounds of tasty raw almond butter.

How can a family of 5 live on almond butter and clementines? Check out my weekly shopping trips to see what I have stored in my fridge/pantry/freezer. We're still eating squash and tomatoes from this summer's garden too. It's so nice that I don't have to run to the store when the sales are mediocre.


3 comments:

Rose said...

I wish we could just run out for fruit and be fine. We spend too much on groceries. I'm checking to see how you do it.

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Here's my shopping for the week. I'm not doing as well as the past two months, but we are hosting TG for 14 people.
http://momforhim.blogspot.com/2009/11/weekly-shopping-66.html

Jessica-MomForHim said...

I also wanted to say, I'd love to try some of your almond butter! :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...