Saved $362 in less than 10 minutes!

I just saved $362 with a 10 minute phone call! This summer, I called to check our insurance rates and saved over $770 by switching all of our insurance to another company.

At the time, I had felt like our home was over insured, but we were already saving so much and the agent was so insistent that we had to insure that high. So I put it on my list to call back later.

Today was the day. I called and we redid the math...resulting in a $362 reduction in our annual premium. Yay! It never hurts to ask.

And in case your wondering....I did not leave our house underinsured. :) Land is never covered by insurance and I calculated an accurate replacement value before calling. Insurance is not an area to skimp, but it is an area to negotiate.

1 comments:

A Fist Full of Dandelions said...

Yea for savings! We always call and try to negotiate new, better rates.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...