Pet sitting

More than anything, my children would love to have a pet. They felt so lucky when a neighbor went out of town this week and asked if we could watch her fish.
The first morning, my daughter woke up early and I could hear her singing to the fish. They have both excitedly fed it every morning and have been careful not to yell or fight - in case it hurts the fish's ears. Score one for mom!

It's been cute watching my kids with the fish, but the newness has worn off and except for feeding time, the fish has mostly been ignored. So sad.

2 comments:

J. L. W. said...

Little ones are so cute with animals. Our two year old wanted a dog after visiting my mother-in-laws.
I am now following from the MBC. http://thepracticalmomguide.blogspot.com/

Jercy John said...

I love everything about this site!!
Pet sitting | Pet sitter

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...