The perfect Christmas gift - and at a great price!

We gave our son a Magnext set for his birthday 2 months ago (75% off at Target - woo!) and he has played with it every single day since.

I'm not kidding! He gets up early and builds things. He plays with them up until the bus comes, all through meals, and until bedtime.

He just can't stop making boxes, garages, fighters, treasure chests...you name it with these little magnetic toys. And he only has a small set.

I have never seen him play with something so much. And it uses so much imagination. Just the other night, I was searching through the Amazon Toy Clearance Section and came across an 85 piece set that comes with a case to hold all of them (a definite necessity since these have traveled through every room in our house.)

It was only $25 and shipped for free with super saver shipping. I didn't even need to find a "filler item" to get to $25. But wait...it gets better. Right now, Amazon is offering a free magazine subscription worth $9.97 when you purchase $25 in toys.

I already have this magazine, so I declined the subscription and will be receiving a $9.97 rebate instead. I used the Amazon gift cards I've won with Swagbucks, so it ended up costing me $0.

I'm so excited....I can barely wait for Christmas.

This was not a compensated review. I bought my own Magnext at Target and my kids just happen to absolutely love them. :)

1 comments:

Tanya said...

He's very creative! Btw I grabbed
your button! You can grab mine here:

http://thegrabbag-tanya.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...