My $8 Shopping trip - Saved 74%

This week I only went to 1 store, Yay! The deals in our area just weren't that great and we had a lot of family drama this week, so one trip seemed best. My total before coupons was $30.72 and after $8.22, a savings of 74%.

What's in there? 4 cubes of cheese, 4 packages of Wholly salsa (love it!), whole wheat flour, razor refills, honeycrisp apples (yum!), spinach, almonds, and stir fry veggies.

On the weeks that I just go to one store (and don't lose it on the way home, lol), I'll include my receipt so you can see the $$ values and amount of coupons used. :)

7 comments:

Hurrayic said...

Very impressive!

Brandette L said...

Great job, especially with bars of cheese & razor refills. Those can add up quickly!

independentmami said...

I love saving money. I went to Krogers. Before card and coupons $80, after card $40, with coupons $15. I only do one store at a time.

The Prudent Patron said...

Great job! So funny that you took a picture of your receipt. When I got home from Target tonight, my husband enouraged me take a picture of my receipt too!

~Shelley~ said...

I used to hate going grocery shopping, but now, its so much fun to see how low I can get my total!! Good job!!

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Are you going to post a linky this week? I posted my trip here:
http://momforhim.blogspot.com/2009/11/weekly-shopping.html

At the grocery store my total after coupons was $18.48. My savings was $72.67, or 80%. Very fun!

Angela said...

I've had so many issues with my linky lately, so I skipped it this week until I can figure out what I'm doing wrong. :(

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...