Bored with the Wii Fit?

Is anyone else bored with the Wii Fit? I lost interest in it after just 2 or 3 months of playing. I've kept it and use it as a recording scale, but have rarely played it. It's just not fun when you have all the high scores and have beaten the trainer in every challenge.

But I just learned there is a Wii Fit Plus. I've been tweeting back and forth with others that say the Plus is a definite improvement. So I picked one up today to add to my Christmas store. I've been collecting gifts for all of our family members over the last few months when I see them at 75% of more. The deal has ended, but I picked up my Wii Fit Plus at Target for just over $3.

You can see how I did it at The Frugal Find. Thanks Julia for such a great deal! In the future, I'll post great deals like this, but I only did the deal today after much needed sleep from the DealPro event.

5 comments:

WCatDD said...

Please post on how you like the Fit Plus. I've been looking for ways to up the ante on my Wii Fit too.

Angela said...

Will do...after Christmas. lol My kids will be so excited to give me this. :)

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

LOVE your blog! I'm following you from MBC!

Veronica Chapp said...

We were just talking about how we never use the Wii anymore and we bought it for Wii Fit. You'll have to let me know how you like Wii Fit Plus.

sourceoutdoor said...

OK, I'm a total couch potato and also, love Wii. When my girlfriend told me about Wii Fit it seemed like a couch potato's dream come true... ;) And so now I'm using it almost everyday (not on the weekends, though. That time is saved for REAL Wii playing). Thanks for the post!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...