Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt - FREE to the FIRST 50 Readers!


Yoplait is generously offering the first 50 readers one free package of their "zero guilt" Fiber One 50-calorie Yogurt!

The "first 50" have been reached, but feel free to request a $1.00 off coupon in the purple box at the end of this post.

About Yoplait Fiber One 50-calorie yogurt

* Yoplait Fiber One 50-calorie yogurt is the only leading nonfat yogurt with 50 calories and 5 grams of fiber.
* Available in four flavors – Strawberry, Vanilla, Peach and Key Lime Pie – Fiber One 50-calorie yogurt is a delicious snack that is good for you, contributes 20% of the recommended daily value of fiber and is a good source of calcium as well as vitamins A and D.
* Fiber One 50-calorie yogurt features a ‘Hungry Girl Seal of Approval’, the first nationally distributed yogurt to receive this endorsement.


Sign up for your free package of yogurt at the microsite below. Click on Try for Free. You will find useful weight management tips from best-selling author Lisa Lillien, a.k.a Hungry Girl, additional product information about Fiber One Yogurt and a downloadable $1.00 off coupon for Fiber One Yogurt.
No compensation or products were given for this review. All views and opinions are my own.

16 comments:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

I don't get it...do I leave a comment here, or click elsewhere?

Angela said...

click on "try it free", it's a green tab within the purple box. Best of luck

Anonymous said...

yipee, free yogurt for me!

Julie said...

free yogurt for me too :) thanks

aunteegem@yahoo.com

Tina said...

Visiting from SITS - Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

I am glad I found your site, it is great! Now following you.

blueviolet said...

I tried. I got up so late today! Thanks for the reminder! PS. Hook your email up to your profile so I can email you back, you silly!

diesel51 said...

Love to get this.

Tammy said...

Thanks Angela, I love this yogurt.

yadgirl said...

I signed up.

Anonymous said...

Love all yogurt. Yum!

HOPE131 said...

PERFECT FOR A WORK DAY LUNCH

Holly said...

We have not tried this yogurt yet...my son is all about FIBER. I didn't think that happened until you were older...he's 8. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am following you too.
Holly @ 504 Main and Hip Weddings

Laura said...

Yogurt, the best food in the world!

sglucky25 said...

Mmm yogurt is good!

dana914s said...

We have been out all day and jumped on here kicking my self hoping I was not too late... Woo Hoo I made it!

Kathryn said...

Please enter me, my family loves yogurt!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...