We made it to school in 14 minutes flat - via bike!

I said I would do it! Then my husband said NO.

And then we did it anyway! We rode our bikes to school. It's less than 2 miles to school, and we made it in 14 minutes flat.

From our driveaway to the bike lock up at school, it was a mere 14 minutes of intense, hill climbing joy!

My son rode on his own and I pulled my daughter behind on a runabout.

This is no simple feat! It's strapped to my husband's cheapo mountain bike. Definitely not meant for on-road use. But I'm counting it as a workout! And it felt good!

5 comments:

Midday Escapades said...

How fun! 14 minutes flat is amazing. Way to go. I think it's so neat that ya'll can ride on a bike to school.

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Way to go! I can remember the one or two times I rode bikes with my family when I was a kid. I loved it! Not only is this healthy, but it's fun for your kids, and makes for great memories!

A Fist Full of Dandelions said...

How fun! I use to ride my bike to school with my dad. It's a great memory for me!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! You are an exercise machine!

blueviolet said...

That's great that you did that! Heck yeah, that was a workout!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...