Uploading a Photo - I think I might Hurl

I'm gearing up for the Deal Pro Save-Up event and just received an email asking me to upload a photo of myself..........

You may or may not know this, but I'm excessively shy. Okay, I'm not so shy as an anonymous girl who looks like this:
But as my real self; totally different story. In any event....Savings.com will be posting all their Deal Pros on their website on Friday, so you can go and see what I put up.

Now to hunt down a picture from the last few years that actually has me in it....and includes my face. LOL

5 comments:

Getting By Day by Day said...

Thank you! I think the link you sent me is the best I've seen (I've been doing so much searching) to add the menu bar to my blog! :-) I'm much too tired to work on it tonight... but first thing in the morning...

Thanks again!

Faerie Mom said...

Just reading the comment above... I would LOVE to know how to get that menu bar on my blog!

ANd now to address your actual blog post! I totally know how you feel. I hate showing pics of myself. I tend to be fairly shy myself at times. Good luck finding a pic and I am sure it will be just fine!

Veronica Chapp said...

I can give you an instant photoshop facelift if you want.

Tea said...

I'm shy too. Not so much about pictures, but I'm definitely shy. :)

Briana said...

You look great! Nice to put a face with the blog! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...