A Steal of a Deal


We've had to bribe my son to be cheerful at school (more on that later,) and this week, I found these speed cups at a garage sale for $2. The set was 100% complete and seemed almost new.

My son loves to watch the competitions for these on youtube and so when I saw them I knew they would be the perfect bribe reward for a good week at school.

I felt bad about spending $2 (yeah...really....I have it that bad) but after seeing how much the cost on Amazon, I felt like I got a pretty good deal. Our set was originally 49.99.

4 comments:

Frugal Vicki said...

I love all your tips and tricks and funness (okay, not a word, but I am sitting here watching Mickey Mouse's silly switch, so I think I am spewing fake silly word all over the internet!) but, I left you an award!

Mom of Three said...

Good for you!
Stopping by from Frugal Mom knows Best!

ApachesPrincess said...

Wow, great deal! Sounds like a blast!

Melissa said...

I'd like to win because they sound like a convenient healthy snack!

xmeliss182x (at) yahoo (dot) com

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...