Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs: Diamond Edition Review



Imagine my excitement when I was asked to review the new Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: Diamond Edition Combo Pack! I have a young daughter and princesses are all that is on her mind.

Our new DVD/Bluray combo arrived today, so tonight we held a family movie night to give it a thorough review.

My thoughts:

How in the world did they preserve and transfer this movie with such quality when it was originally created in 1937? The quality and sound (HD 7.1) were great. It was exactly as I remembered it.

The Blu-ray edition comes with a bunch of extra features including games, karaoke, and behind the scenes info. We only have a dvd player, so we weren't able to check out any of those features.

Apparently Blu-ray discs are scratch resistant. Who knew? That's a great feature in and of itself.

This great DVD/Blu-ray combo will be hitting the stores on October 6th! Use this $10 off coupon to save on your purchase.

No compensation was received for this review. All views and opinions are my own

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky you! thanks for the coupon link

Rose said...

woo hoo. I wonder if target will have a big promotion? only 4 days.

Shelby said...

I've heard that Walmart will have these for $19.96 Starting Oct.06

Anonymous said...

There is also a $5.00 rebate from the DVD and buying 1 Hefty product. The rebate is available directly from the Hefty site. I don't know of any coupons available right now for Hefty though. Be very careful about the wording on the rebate - it states something to the effect that the receipt and your address must be in the same state.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...