The Secret is Out!


I was chosen to be a DealPro supersaver for Savings.com. What in the world does that mean? It means Savings.com considers me to be a pretty great saver.

They selected somewhere between 20-30 DealPros nationwide and we are attending an all expense paid Save up Conference in San Fransisco in November!

What does these mean for me? I'm not quite sure. We were supposed to keep everything quiet until the 20th, so more details should follow. It may mean I'll be blogging at savings.com a bit, it may mean you'll see me on t.v. (yikes!!!)

It may mean I come back armed with more super saving secrets and I turn this blog into something bigger and better? Or it may mean I enjoy a vacation away, on my own, and eat a lot of chocolate. There is a chocolate party planned. lol

What does it mean for the Suburban Jungle readers? I'm still not sure. It may mean I learn a lot more about saving that I can pass on to you. It may mean I actually divulge all my "true super saving abilities." I really only talk about clearance shopping and groceries on this blog...but we save Oh so much more than that. ;)

It may mean I meet a bunch of great sponsors and come back with oodles of cool things to give away, and that would rock!

As I learn more, I'll pass on the details. But since I let it out that there was a secret, I couldn't leave you hanging.

Wish me luck!

20 comments:

!!The Obnoxious SAHM!! said...

Good Luck!

Thena said...

Sounds exciting!!! Can't wait to hear more.

Anonymous said...

You'll do awesome! Good luck! Come back and share those saving secrets!!!!!

Michelle said...

Good Luck and have fun!

Faerie Mom said...

Congrats! You will be fabulous at whatever they need you for!

Jaime said...

Whoo Hooo! That sounds really exciting!

Anne - mommyhastowork said...

Congratulations!!

Geezees Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Good Luck!

HeartNiki said...

Congrats and good luck! Sounds like a lot of super saving fun will be had :)

Grissell said...

Go on with your bad self. OH wow you will be in my area. I am about 1 1/2 away from S.F.

You totally rock girl! So jealous!

Lots of love to you girlie!

jengd said...

Congrats!

Lydia said...

Whohoo! :)

Anonymous said...

If you end up on T.V. be sure to leave the info so we can look it up. Margo

Sophia's Mom said...

Congratulations Angela! That's great news! Super excited and can't wait to find out what it really means! :)

http://www.thewannabewahm.com

Janet said...

Congratulations! This sounds awesome, and I hope you come back with lots of goodies (both actual goodies and informational goodies) to share with us!

blueviolet said...

Yay you! Congratulations!!! I'm glad you could finally spill the secret!

Elena said...

Congrats, Angela!!!! This is wonderful news. I can't wait to hear all about your experience.

elabri said...

Congrats on being selected! Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog, and for the follow! :)

karenmed409 said...

Congrats and Good Luck!

chubbydove said...

congrats....bring back lots of great stories and tips, have fun too

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...