The Saddest Excuse for a Grocery Shopping Trip - But under $9

I'm kind of embarrassed to even post my shopping this week, cuz this is all there was. :) I didn't think the sales were all that great this week and I went shopping later in the week last time, so I intended to just buy broccoli.

I couldn't justify driving to the store "for just broccoli" so I made a little list based on what was on sale. My total this week: $8.96

Sad, sad, sad.....

If you want to see my usual shopping habits, click over here.

It should be noted that we did go out to eat once this week, but only because we had a coupon for free pizza. Thank you Amy for our free pizza. :)

6 comments:

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

I have to say that looks like a very healthy shopping trip. I love your writing. Thanks for stopping over at my blog.

Areeba said...

Not bad for 9 bucks..I am impressed! I cant seem to walk out of any store without spending atleast 20 bucks..Need to train myself!

Transparent Mama said...

I think you did great. I am all about my coupons.

Vicki said...

Since my hubby works late, I see like three dinners for me and my kids here. Stuffed green peppers (let's not lie, all the ingredients in a frying pan since it is easier), sauteed mushrooms and onions with rice, and spaghetti. I really can't tell what two are, I may have had five or six meals!

A Fist Full of Dandelions said...

Wow! I have many weeks where my shopping looks like this...two or 3 times. If I don't have the time to get organized over the weekend, my week is chaos!


BTW, I awarded you an award. Stop by to pick it up!

Amanda said...

Well that was weird... was right inthe middle of leaving you a comment... and it all went away...

Anywho, saw your award on a fist full of dandelions and had to stop by... i love her taste in blogs!!!

I'll be back for more...

Many blessings-
Amanda

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...