Open Source Blog Award


I recently received the Open Source Blog Award from Super Mommy to the Rescue. In truth, I've been getting a lot of awards lately. I'm kind of surprised by the bloggy love, and a little confused as how to post them all. :) I have received a bunch of dupes, so I haven't reposted them all, but I AM thankful to all who have awarded me.


Before you put the links below when you pass this award, you must remove the participant number 1 from the list. So that all participants up 1 level. Who was number 2 become number 1, number 3 was 2, and so on. Then insert you own links at the bottom (10).
8. Thom
9. Stacie
10. Angela

I would like to pass this award on to:
Charlene's Poems and Art
My Yellow Apple
Annoyingly Domestic
Moms know Best
Hurricane Riley and His Big Brother Rex

6 comments:

Melinda said...

how do you get awards? I think I do a decent job and haven't gotten any.

suggestions?

Angela said...

I think it's all about people finding you.

I've met alot of mommy bloggers and when someone sends them an award, they will pass it on to 2-15 different bloggers and every once in a while they think of me. :) I've had a lot of repeat awards so I only post the new ones. When I get a new one that's appropriate, I'll try to send one your way. :)

It kind of snowballs from their because when they list you on their site, other people find you, and award you and the cycle repeats. Mostly I think it's a way to say "I like you" and keep blog traffic moving. I'm sure you'll see some awards soon.

cristiniscouponcrazy said...

i hope i start getting some too:) im fairly new and need to get my blog out there..i have emailed many sites about blogrolls and no one is responding:(

Angela said...

Sometimes it just takes awhile. ;) People get a lot of emails and it's tough to get to them all. I'm sure they'll get back to you eventually.

charlene said...

thanks so much for my award. i loved getting it. i am new to the blogging world so this was great.

Steph @ AnnoyinglyDomestic said...

I'm so inexcusably late - but I couldn't go without saying THANK YOU. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...