More Blog Awards!

I recently received the Loyal Friend award from Dealitefully Frugal. Thank you!



I'm passing this award on to:
Out of the Notebook and Into the Blog 
Shop with me Mama





I also received the Honest Scrap award from Frugal Living and Having Fun. Thank you so much for this!

Here are the rules:
1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
2) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
3) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.



Here are the 10 things about me:

1) I used to eat spaghetti for every meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)

2) Almost all of my jeans have holes
3) Berries are my favorite food, snack, obsession...
4) I haven't colored my hair in over 6 years

5) like extreme exercise
6) I'm going vegan over the holidays!

7) I'm short
8) I'm a little bit bossy (sometimes)
9) I pretty much never make my bed (lol)
10) I've been freezing lately!


Here are my blog picks (in no particular order):
Another Hot Mess
Super Mommy to the Rescue
Random Babble
I want 2 Make That
Finding Trinity
My Veggie Table
The Lord's Beautiful Things



6 comments:

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

Thank you so so much!! And you deserve all the awards!

Michele said...

Oh wow, Darlin...
What a wonderful early morning surprise! How cool is that???
Congrats on all your awards. You totally deserve them. Love your blog!!

ApachesPrincess said...

Thank you soooo much!! And congrats on your awards!!

Another Hot Mess said...

Thanks so much for the award! I didn't even prepare an acceptance speech - which means I'm gonna get all Sally Field on you. You like me! You really like me!

Shop with Me Mama said...

Thank you so much for the award :) You are so sweet and you made my day!

motherof9 said...

Thank you very much for the award but I haven't figured out how to get it lol

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...