Michael Buble - Crazy Love

I was recently given the opportunity to review Michael Buble's new CD - Crazy Love. And I was crazy in love for this CD. I've been receiving a lot of romantic music lately and I'm taking it as a sign. I must need a little more romance.

Here is the albums tracklist:
-Cry me a River
-All of me
-Georgia on my mind
-Crazy love
-Haven't met you yet
-All I do is dream of you
-Hold on
-Heartache tonight
-You're nobody till somebody loves you
-Baby
-At this moment
-Stardust
-Whatever it takes

I really liked "All of me" and "Georgia on my mind." I decided on those as my faves until I hit "whatever it takes." I really, really liked that song and bumped the other two as oldies and goodies, but "Whatever it takes" became my top pick.

This album is now available for sale and is a nice romantic mix.

No compensation was given for this review, but I did receive a copy of Crazy Love to review. I then donated that copy to the Vietnam Veterans.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...