Jaguar Does it Again.....




This weekend, our family was invited out for another fun day courtesy of Jaguar. We dined on 5-star cuisine (and some super amazing chocolates!), drove expensive cars, and toured multi-million dollar summer homes via horse drawn carriage.

Last time, we got to speed about on half a million dollar boats, and this time we got to go off-road with pricey, brand-new vehicles! We drove up steep, mud-rutted hills, took vertical drops, and drove with half of the car off the cliff. Talk about fun!

I'm looking forward to the next time they give us a call.....one of the consultants informed me there would be Jaguars spinning out on the frozen lake. Yippee! And they told us to stop in this winter and just grab a car for a few days. To see if we like it.

No compensation or products were given in order to mention Jaguar. We were just invited to a fun family event and I wanted to share my story.


10 comments:

The girl with the flour in her hair said...

Ooo la la...sounds like a good time to me!

CityGirl GoneCountry said...

Wow.....sounds like you had a great time:) Tried the video or pics but it wouldn't load for me....thanks for sharing!

Angela said...

Video or pics? Please tell me you did not get a spam tweet from me. Please!! I have been getting those on twitter and just hoping they don't end up getting sent from my account.

Chelle said...

Sounds like so much fun! Lucky girl :)

Grissell said...

Girl you are living the life. Dang........

blueviolet said...

What? You're living the high life!

Daisy said...

HI Angela...Thanks for stoppin by my little spot!
I'm lovin this post. wait...tell your sisters address is....LOL
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, It's sounds fabulous so far :-)

HeartNiki said...

Woah! How do ya swing some thing like that? That sounds awesome.

Michele said...

Oooohhhh, that sounds amazing!!!
How cool is that? :)

Kristin said...

ohhh sweet!

Just found your site. It's great. Now on my blogroll I'd love you to grab mine.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...